A customer-centric approach based on ENGINE Insights Data
EDL tasked itself to exceed customer expectations as part of its vision and strategy: Beginning with an aim to be measured by its customers in a survey.
- Following a kick-off meeting, ENGINE designed a Discussion Guide to map the core content areas and topics, to help address any knowledge gaps and deliver against research objectives.
- The Discussion Guide was used to conduct in-depth interviews with EDL customers across mining, utilities, and landfill, and with execs, operators, engineers, and commercial staff; engaging customers across domestic and international markets.
- The learnings provided a deep understanding of the experience of an EDL customer, giving the research real-life examples that could be tried and validated across a large sample size in the resultant online customer survey launched afterward.
As a result of our research we were able to help EDL identify:
- Where future customer efforts should be focused
- The most effective methods to engage customers
- The key strengths of an EDL relationship
- What level of awareness exists when it comes to a customer’s understanding of EDL’s vision and brand positioning
- What has the greatest impact on customer advocacy
Biggest opportunities to fuel both quick wins and long-term strategies
PRIDE AND BREADJUDICE
MC GRINDAH’S DEADLIEST DUPES